Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Ballerina

The genius of Hannah MacGibbon CHLOE spring 2011 RTW has, not only been imprinted in my head as my new favourite elegant, but has become the iconic minimalist look of the season. Yes I know its not the season in the southern hemisphere, but what the heck, Autumn? Spring? same diff.  Although some may have criticised the look as too "clinical" I believe that a below the knee pleated full skirt and red ballet flats are the epitome of practicality. Arrgh I cant seem to look away...


Next purchase a crepe beige pleated skirt!!!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2489058/fashion-fauchon?claim=ed4xp7hrpcu">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    My wardrobe also has endless possibilities, and I completely understand that feeling you get. Great Blog. I'll be following so keep the posts coming.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    LOVE the editor segment, it's so true some clothes on the runway is so unrealistic to wear, but these women make fashion effortless.
    Keep the posts coming.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete